Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Mug Rug Swap

Yesterday was a "grandma" day; I had four of my grandkids at my house off and on. My 3rd DGS is spending the weekend here. Then my DD's youngest two stayed while she had errands to do. The boys were pretty good; the 2 year old just took a little attention. I did manage to work on my surgical caps, even with them here. It helped that DD cooked our dinner, lol. Oh, the older one did come for dinner.
As some of you know, I'm in eBay groups. I love the friendships I have made there. Also love the swaps we do. The latest in one of the groups is a mug rug. I'm posting a photo of mine. One side is a solid piece of handpainted fabric; the other is strips. Didn't Nancy do a great job? She is selling her handdyed/handpainted fabrics on her blog: hugginshaven, http://hugginshaven.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment