Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Good early Morning!

Don't you hate when you wake up extra early and can't fall back to sleep?  Unfortunately, I do that all the time.  What do you do?  I either "play" on computer, read or sew.  Today I decided to blog, lol.
I'm posting two photos of my newest patriotic quilt.  I started this a while back.  I offered to trade fabrics with some of my friends so I could make a quilt for charity.  Of course, my wonderful friends just sent blocks.  I made one quilt, but had blocks left over.  So, I added a few more blocks and made a raggy, sampler quilt.  If or when it sells, the profit will go toward shipping care packages to military.  It is about 48" by 58" and has 100% cotton on front and back and flannel on the inside.  Please e-mail me if you are interested.

1 comment: