Monday, April 25, 2011

Sailor's Prayer

So, how has the weather been in your town? We were expeciting rain, but only got wind. We had a great Easter; family time is always wonderful.
I made a lighthouse raggy quilt for my nephew & his wife sometime ago. I saw the fabrics left over, so decided to do another one. Well, one of the fabrics had the prettiest print, so I changed the theme to Sailor's Prayer. It does have lighthouses, but also has ships, etc. The size is 49" by 56"; a border could be added to make it larger. I'm going to list it on eBay Wednesday, but if you are interested, just contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I love the Sailor prayer quilt. Easter was wonderful at our house too, family together I agree is always wonderful.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one of the best quilt themes you have made in a long time (My preference anyhow) and I like the name :)

    ReplyDelete