Friday, January 22, 2010

Yea Friday!


Even though I'm now retired, I still love the weekends. It's a free, relaxed time. This weekend I'm hoping to get back to my reorganization of my sewing room. It might take me all year, but it will be done in 2010!
I did manage to list some auctions on eBay. Here is one of them: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300389124929&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT. Check them out. I do love making the scrappy strips. Today I'm putting together a raggy quilt from blocks I swapped in an eBay group years ago. I'll post a photo when it's completed.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blocks Lynn..Why do yours always look so much better than mine?
    It will be a busy 2010 here also...hoping to move out of Podunk to a town where there is stores and people (maybe even some other transplanted Yankees)
    I can't wait to see the quilt you are working on...they are so much work and guess that is why I just make the runners.
    Maybe I will try a quilt soon and use up the rest of my fabric with the Wolves on..There are a lot of people that Love and Collect Wolves..Will keep my fingers crossed.
    Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete