Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stuffed Chicken with Cream Cheese

The other day, DH & I was at store and bought some stuffed chicken. Since I love to try new recipes, I decided to create my own. This is what I came up with:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 Tbs. dried parsley
powdered garlic
bacon bits
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
2 Tbs.butter, melted

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, parsley, bacon bits and garlic powder. Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
Place 1 cream cheese ball in the center of each butterflied chicken breast half.
Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the butter over the chicken.
Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven; turn over.
Bake another 45 minutes.
Serve.
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me but Billy won't eat cream cheese and he hardly ever eats Chicken..Maybe if I had company I would try it...most of my kids will eat anything :)

    ReplyDelete