Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's Thanksgiving time!


I'm sure everyone has been as busy as I've been. I remember all the years we spent thanksgiving at either my mother's or my mother-in-law's house. How I wish for those times. I am happy, though, that some of our kids and grandkids will be here for dinner. Rochelle & I have been doing the preparations for tomorrow. Because Joseph will eat lunch at his financee's house, we'll do the late meal. I've found it works out better as I have a hard time getting started in morning. It is nice that our kids bring food, too.

Besides Thanksgiving preparations, I've been listing this week on eBay. One of my groups, Quilter's Corner, does a once-a-month red tag sale. Here is the url if you would like to check out our listings: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=qcg&_sacat=See-All-Categories or Search QCG on eBay.

Check out the Raggy Anne blog, also. I've been making raggy scrappy strip stockings.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stockings are really cute Lynn..Glad you had a nice TG with Family...I miss having family around...maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Annie & Nancy. Yes, I had a very nice Thanksgiving. All of our family was here, except for our oldest DD and her family. Now I know why my mother always wanted her kids around for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete