Sunday, November 21, 2010

I hope everyone is having as pretty weather as we are. The is the type of weather I could live with all year. Been busy with grandkids. Madison is spending the weekend here with her dad and Meagan has been here also. So cute to see the two year old cousins playing and sharing.

I've also taken the time to list on both eBay and etsy. My latest project is rice bags. They're so much fun! I make 3 different sizes: small, 4.5 x 5; medium, 4.5 x 9; and large, 4.5 x 13. I also can make any color or theme you want. Here is a couple photos. Just fill out the contact form at bottom of my blog if you are interested.




Have a peaceful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of your rice bags..what a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffers. I am sure you will sell a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete