Monday, October 5, 2009

What I've been up to.


I've been busy preparing for two granddaughter's birthday. Meagan turned one on the 30th of September and Sarah turns 10 today. For Sarah's birthday, we gave her cash to spend at an American Girl Store. Then, I decided to make her a quilt for her new doll. This turned into a new project for me. I did finish one and several more started -- all with different patterns. I love to make OOAK items, so no two will ever be alike. (Soon I will have them listed in The Hand Did Market.) Here is a photo of the one I have finished. I'm also posting a photo of Meagan; her older brother, Stephen, is holding her.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh! How delightful to celebrate that cute baby and her first birthday! My gosh..such cute kids! Great little doll quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilt Lynn..They would have sold like hot cakes in the shop I used to be in in IL..I am sure they will sell good on internet too...you do a great job

    ReplyDelete