Monday, December 8, 2014

My latest t-shirt quilt

Hello! Not sure why, but I'm having a hard time blogging, so been doing Facebook. I'm going to try again. Hope it works this time! For the last two years, I've been very busy with my local Senior Center. A few months ago, we had major water damage, so it's been closed. We're lucky that lunches can still be eatten at our Recreation Center, but all other activities are on hold. The remodeling is almost completed; we should be back to normal in January. I've been keeping myself busy with memory/tshirt quilts. I just mailed one today and have one more to finish this week. My DD & I did a local craft show last Saturday. It was a bust for me, but I did pass out cards for the t-shirt quilt. So, maybe I'll have orders next week. Have a great day! Well, my photo didn't show up. Here's a link to etsy and the newest t-shirt quilt. https://www.etsy.com/listing/211091148/raggy-handmade-t-shirt-memory-quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment