Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday, November 14th

Hello!  I've been trying to post a blog all day; was so busy this is first time I could do so.  Today was another quilting day at the Senior Center.  It was kinda wild, but also fun.  There is a group learning about crazy quilting.  As much as I love doing crazy quilting, I didn't want to start another project.  We had started doing scrappy strip blocks a couple of weeks ago and the ladies wants me to finish a quilt for our Sale.  So, that's what I worked on.  The blocks will be traditional, but will be put together in the raggy style.  I'll post photos when it's finished.  The sale is December 1st, so I don't have much time.....
I've also finished another two market totebags.  I'm keeping them simple -- only side pockets on the outside.  That way, the inside is perfect for carrying groceries, meds, etc.  Here is the newest floral one; I'll post a photo of the purple one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment