Monday, January 9, 2012

Good Morning, 2012!

Good Morning! I sure hope 2012 is better for me than 2011, lol. I started off the year waiting for my surgery; and ended up not feeling well. Last Saturday was the 1st almost normal day for me since last November. Even though I haven't felt like doing much, I have slowly continued sewing. My latest project was two quilt tops I made to sell. They are listed in eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300647449128?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649.
I've also been working on my 2" postage stamp quilt. I'll post pictures of my blocks soon; I believe there are about 20 now. I'm not sure of my setting; I'll have to think on that. Hope you all have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Lynn..Hope you are feeling better soon. Feeling bad is NO fun..I think about you every day and wonder how you are. I am just an email or phone call away if you want to chat :)
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete