Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back!













Hello! I'm back finally. We've been back in our house since the middle of June; however, it's been a whirlwind. We've had to buy new furniture, linens, plasticware, staples, etc. We're still emptying boxes and moving things around. I would never suggest having a house fire, but it is nice to have a new kitchen. Here are some photos of part of my kitchen. I do love the new pantry, with the deep, deep shelves.
I've also been busy making raggy totebags. My new DIL, Laurie, has been getting orders for me. I will be posting photos in my selling blog soon. I'm so glad to be back and will be posting regularly again. Bye for now.....

3 comments:

  1. glad you are back.we've been back in for about a month but it's like half back as no construction has been done on the garage yet..they returned alot of garage stuff that we are storing on our patio..and a few things aren't here that we needed...like a desk chair and hope chest..sigh...
    your kitchen looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so pretty and I am sure you are in HOG heaven!!

    ReplyDelete